The COVID-19 pandemic has created challenges for many of our customers and we know, now more than ever, how important it is to find ways to save money. Our online My Account tool is more than just a place to view and pay your bill. You can explore ways to help manage your energy costs and sign up for helpful billing options. Here are a few features you should check out at pepco.com/MyAccount:
- My Usage - Track your energy use with easy-to-read charts so you can make small changes around your home or business and see the savings on your bill. You can compare your energy use by the day, month and year and see your energy use live to implement instant energy saving efforts.
- Energy Saving Tips – Get customized energy saving tips based on your usage and the size of your home or business. Make sure you complete your profile to help ensure you receive the best tips to fit your energy needs.
- Budget Billing - If you prefer a consistent and predictable monthly payment throughout the year that eliminates monthly or seasonal variation, our Budget Billing program may be for you. It spreads costs evenly month to month by charging a pre-arranged amount with each bill based on your past usage. You can enroll for Budget Billing through My Account or by calling 202-833-7500.
- Bill Alerts - Sign up for text and email alerts to know when your bill is ready or to receive payment reminders. Additionally, you can receive high bill alerts to know when your use for the month is exceeding the threshold you set.
- Payment Arrangements & Due Date Extension – Apply directly through My Account for payment arrangements or to receive a due date extension. We understand customers are facing challenges. We’re here to work with you make arrangements that fit your current situation.
My Account gives you the chance to take control of your energy use and billing. Visit pepco.com/MyAccount to begin taking control of your account and saving today.